Easy, quick and super crunchy almond clusters- 3 ways!
- 100g dark/milk/white couverture (3.5oz)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 100g slivered almonds (3.5oz)
- Start by chopping the couverture into small pieces and melt over a double boiler or electric chocolate melter.
- While it’s melting, melt the butter in pan over medium high heat.
- Add in the slivered almonds and roast until fragrant and browned (not burnt!).
- Add the almonds into the melted chocolate and stir until they are evenly coated.
- With a teaspoon form little piles of almond clusters and set on parchment paper.
- Let the chocolate cool completely.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 weeks.