Sweet apple cider paired with sparkling Prosecco in a light and refreshing mimosa.
- 2 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- Homemade apple cider (or store-bought)
- 1 bottle Champagne or Prosecco
- In a small shallow dish, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Pour the sweetened condensed milk into shallow dish as well.
- Gently dip the rim of the champagne glasses into the sweetened condensed milk and then into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Fill the glasses halfway with apple cider and then top them off with Champagne or Prosecco.