Colorful sugar scrub cubes in citrus scents that leave your skin feeling smooth and hydrated.
Lemon Sugar Scrub Cubes
- 50 g shea melt and pour soap base (2 oz.)
- 60 g shea butter (1/2 cup)
- 5 drops yellow soap color
- 10 drop vitamin e oil
- 40 drops lemon essential oil
- 200 g white granulated sugar (1 cup)
Grapefruit Sugar Scrub Cubes
- Cut the melt and pour soap base into small chunks and melt together with the shea butter in a double boiler**.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the soap colors, vitamin e oil and essential oil.
- Combine it with the sugar.
- Press the mixture into ice cube molds and freeze for 45 minutes until firm.
- Demold, let them sit out a bit until the moisture evaporates and then store in an airtight container.
**To create a double boiler, cover the bottom of a pot with water and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and place a heat-proof bowl on top (the bowl should not touch the water). Melt the ingredients in the bowl over the steam.