creamy, frothy, sweet and warming…perfect for fall!
- 170 ml tinned coconut milk (3/4 cup)
- 240 ml plant based milk of choice* (1 cup)
- 120 g pumpkin puree (1/2 cup)
- 2–3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric, optional
- pinch of cardamom
- pinch of black pepper
- 2 shots of espresso
- vegan whipped cream for garnishing
- extra cinnamon for garnishing
- Add the coconut milk and plant-based milk to a sauce pan and bring to a boil, whisking continuously.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger, turmeric, cardamom and black pepper. Cook for about 2 minutes on medium-high heat, whisking well.
- Add the espresso shots to two cups and pour the pumpkin milk on top.
- Garnish with vegan whipped cream and cinnamon and enjoy.
*Such as oat milk, soy milk,..
Keywords: coconut pumpkin spice latte, vegan pumpkin spice latte, dairy-free pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin spice latte