- 180g wild garlic leaves
- 300g potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- 700 ml coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- vegan cream for garnishing, optional
- croutons for topping, optional
- lemon zest for topping, optional
- Wash the wild garlic leaves and thoroughly dry them using a salad spinner or pat them dry them with a kitchen towel.
- Peel and cube the potatoes. Cut the onion into small chunks.
- Heat the oil in a large pot and sauté the onions until soft and golden brown.
- Add the potatoes, vegetable stock, coconut milk and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook until the potatoes are soft.
- Add the wild garlic and nutritional yeast and continue cooking on low heat for about 2 minutes, until the wild garlic has wilted down.
- Transfer to a blender and puree until smooth.
- Serve with vegan cream, croutons and lemon zest.
Keywords: wild garlic soup, vegan coconut soup, vegan wild garlic soup, coconut wild garlic soup