Cream Cheese Pistachio Bites
Sweet and savory cream cheese pistachio bites
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 12
- 50g shelled pistachios
- 150g cream cheese, chilled
- 12 red grapes
- Place the pistachios in a ziplock bag, and using a spoon, crush the pistachios into small pieces and put into a deep plate.
- Cut out a square piece of plastic wrap (about the size of your hand) and place a dab of cream cheese inside the middle. Place a grape into the cream cheese and fold the wrap around the grape so it is evenly coated with cream cheese.
- Unfold the plastic wrap and carefully place the ball into the pistachios and roll until it is evenly coated.
- Chill the bites before serving.
Make these on the same day you are planning to serve them.