crunchy, crispy and delicious, best served with your favourite dip
- olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 50g panko breadcrumbs (1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 220C or 430F and spray a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Cut the zucchini in into strips and set aside.
- Whisk both eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
- Dip the zucchini strips into the whisked eggs and then into the breadcrumb mixture. Line onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes on the medium rack and then move the baking sheet up to the highest rack and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Serve hot.
- Serving Size: 2