- 18 round cotton pads
- 1/2 organic cucumber
- 3 tablespoons aloe vera
- 30 drops vitamin e oil
- Cut the cotton pads in half and set aside. Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Add the cucumber to a blender and mix until smooth and no visible chucks are left.*
- Stir the cucumber juice, aloe vera and vitamin e oil together.
- Soak each cotton pad in the mixture for a few seconds. Squeeze out the excess and place onto the parchment paper, making sure they are not touching each other.
- Freeze until solid, then store in an airtight container.
- To use: Take two eye pads out and let them defrost for a few minutes until they are still cold but not frozen. Place underneath your eyes for about 10 minutes. Use as needed.
*If your mixer has trouble blending the cucumber, add a bit of water.
Keywords: DIY cooling eye pads, DIY cucumber eye pads, DIY eye pads for puffy eyes