A thick and creamy homemade pumpkin butter with notes of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
- 1 can pumpkin puree (425g)
- 6 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Heat the pumpkin puree in a small sauce pan. Cook for 5 minutes on medium high, stirring frequently, until it has thickened.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and continue cooking for 5 more minutes.
- Enjoy the pumpkin butter slightly warm or at room temperature.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.