A sweet and savory summer salad that’s light and refreshing.
- 1/2 honeydew melon
- 1/2 cantaloupe melon
- 1/8 watermelon
- a handful of arugula
- 100g feta cheese or vegan feta cheese* (3.5oz)
- 80g blueberries (1/2 cup)
- a handful of fresh basil
- olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the honeydew and cantaloupe melon into slices and chop the watermelon into bite sized cubes.
- Place the arugula on a plate and add the melon slices. Crumble the feta cheese over the melon slices and add the watermelon cubes, blueberries and basil.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Serve immediately.
*Such as from Violife