A rich, creamy and indulgent pie made with peanut butter, Oreos, mascarpone and heavy cream.
- 250g Oreo cookies (19 cookies)
- 80g butter (5 and 1/2 tablespoons), melted
- 100g dark or milk chocolate (3.5oz)
- 75ml heavy cream (1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons)
- 250ml whipped cream (1 cup), chilled
- 230g peanut butter (1 cup)
- 250 mascarpone (1 cup)
- 65g powdered sugar (1/2 cup)
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 65g chocolate (1/3 cup), melted
- roasted peanuts
- chocolate chips
- Crush Oreos and melted butter into small pieces in a food processor
- Spread into a pie pan, either using the back of a spoon or your hands press it into the pan. Chill in the fridge while making the ganache.
- For the ganache, chop the chocolate into fine pieces and put into a heat proof bowl. Bring heavy cream to a boil and pour over the chopped chocolate. Stir until everything is dissolved and smooth.
- Pour the ganache over the crust and chill in the fridge for 20min.
- Combine peanut butter, mascarpone and sugar and mix with a hand-mixer unitl well combined.
- Gently fold the whipped cream under the mixture and pour everything into the pie pan.
- For the decorations, pipe strips of peanut butter and melted chocolate horizontally and vertically over the pie and garnish sides with peanuts and chocolated chips.
- Chill for 4 hours in the fridge
Store pie in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Keywords: peanut butter, no bake, Oreo cookies, cookie crust, no bake pie