- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl stirring with a whisk. Separate the mixture in half.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of water, 1 teaspoon of oil and food coloring and set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine 1/2 teaspoon of water, 1 teaspoon of oil and a few drops peppermint essential oil.
- Slowly pour the turquoise mixture in half of the dry mixture and mix with a fork to get out any lumps.
- Then slowly pour the clear mixture into the other half of the dry mixture and mix with a fork to get out any lumps.
- Layer the two mixtures into silicone molds, alternating the colors and firmly pressing down each layer.
- Let the bath bombs dry overnight. Once fully dried, store in an airtight container.
Store in an airtight container, away from sunlight and humidity.