- 500ml whole milk (2 cups)
- 4 heaping tablespoons pumpkin spice butter
- 2 teaspoons sweetened condensed milk, or sugar
- 2 shots of hot espresso
- cinnamon sticks for garnishing
- whipped cream for garnishing
- sweetened condensed milk or caramel for garnishing
- ground cinnamon for garnishing
- In a medium saucepan, heat the milk, stirring frequently.
- Add the hot milk, pumpkin spice butter and condensed milk to a blender and blend until frothy.
- Add 1 shot of espresso to each glass and pour the hot pumpkin milk on top.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks, whipped cream, condensed milk and ground cinnamon.