These delicious rosemary lemon cookies are soft in the center and crispy on the outside.
- 240g flour (2 cups)
- 100g white granulated sugar (1/2 cup)
- 200g butter or vegan butter (7 oz.)
- 1 egg, room temperature or egg-replacer for 1 egg*
- pinch of salt
- 3 and 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest (about 2 large lemons)
- 4 teaspoons fresh minced rosemary
- Combine all the ingredients in your stand mixer, and using the dough attachment, mix until you have a smooth dough.
- Part the dough into two discs and let them chill the fridge for at least 2 hours or up to 3 days.
- Once your dough has chilled, preheat your oven to 180C or 350F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll out your dough on a floured surface and cut out your cookies with a cookie cutter of your choice. If the dough starts getting too soft, place it back into the fridge to let it chill again.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes. They should still be soft with slightly golden edges when you take them out.
- Once baked, take them out of the oven and let them cool completely on the baking sheet.
Store cookies in an airtight jar for up to 3 weeks, or freeze for up to 3 months.
*Such as Bob’s Red Mill Egg Replacer
Keywords: rosemary lemon cookies, rosemary cookies, lemon cookies