Perfect for homemade lemonade, cakes and more!
- 100g fresh rhubarb (3.5 oz)
- 150g fresh strawberries (5.3 oz)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 200 ml water (3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons)
- 240g white granulated sugar (2 cups)
- Chop the rhubarb und strawberries into bite size pieces.
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook until rhubarb and strawberries are soft.
- Transfer to a blender and puree until smooth. Pour back into the saucepan and bring to a boil once more. Remove the foam from the top and pass through a sieve into a clean glass bottle.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 and 1/2 weeks.
Keywords: rhubarb syrup, strawberry syrup, pink lemonade, rhubarb lemonade, strawberry lemonade