The fluffiest vegan pancakes ever!
- Stir the milk and lemon juice together and let the mixture sit for at least 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix the dry ingredients with a whisk until well combined.
- Prepare the egg-replacer according to the package instructions.
- In a large bowl, mix the wet ingredients with a whisk until well combined.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and stir gently, just until no flour specs remain, being careful not to overmix.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and when hot add 2 tablespoons of batter for each pancake. Fry until golden brown on each side.
- Add toppings of your choice and enjoy!
*Pancakes taste best with hazelnut milk or any other nut-based milk. Oat milk works well too.
Keywords: buttermilk pancakes, breakfast, brunch, vegan pancakes, pancakes