delicious whipped honey butter infused with vanilla
- 250g butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 1 vanilla bean
- pinch of salt
- 3 generous tablespoons honey*
- Slice the vanilla bean in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds.
- Whip the butter, vanilla and salt for 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add in the honey and continue whipping for another minute until well incorporated.
- Sprinkle with a bit of honey and serve.
- *I prefer using creamed honey as opposed to regular honey because the flavour is less pungent. But the recipe works with both.
- Store the honey butter in an airtight container in the fridge.