a delicious 10 minute jam made with mixed berries and sweetened with honey
- 240g mixed berries (2 heaping cups), fresh or frozen
- 1 and ½ tablespoons chia seeds
- 1–2 tablespoons honey
- In a small sauce pan on high heat, cook the fruit until they have visibly broken down.
- Using a potato masher, mash the fruit until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in the chia seeds.
- Sweeten with honey and let it cool completely.
- Yields a little under 1 cup.
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge for up to 1 1/2 weeks.