- 500ml water (2 cups)
- 140g unsalted cashews* (1 cup)
- 10 dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- strong hot coffee
- Combine all the ingredients, apart from the coffee, in a blender and blend on high until smooth. (If you don’t have a high power blender, soak the cashews in water overnight before blending.)
- Strain the milk through a nut milk bag or fine mesh strainer to remove any pulp.
- Pour desired amount into the hot coffee.
*You can use either raw or roasted.
Makes a little over 2 cups.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.