a fragrant blend of herbs, flowers and essential oils of your choice
- 3 tablespoons oat flour*
- 4 tablespoons dead sea salt (or other type of salt)
- small handful of dried herbs
- small handful of dried flowers
- a few drops essential oil (about 5 drops**)
- Combine all ingredients in a sachet. Shake it up until the ingredients are mixed together.
- Put directly into the bathtub to infuse or hang over the faucet while running the bath.
*If you don’t have any oat flour on hand, you can grind whole oats to flour in a blender
**Depending on the essential oils you use, you may want to add more