A crunchy salad with a sweet and tangy vinaigrette
- 1 small salad head
- 1 bunch of arugula
- a handful of green beans, blanched
- 1/2 cup of peas, blanched
- 6 radishes
- 2 hardboiled eggs
- a small handful of sunflower seeds
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and chop the salad and arugula. Cut the eggs into halves or quarters.
- Top the lettuce with green beans, peas, radishes and eggs. Sprinkle with sunflower seeds and chives.
- For the vinaigrette, mix all ingredients together and drizzle over the salad.
If making ahead of time, store the vinaigrette and salad in airtight containers in the fridge separately. Drizzle shortly before serving.