HI! My name is Natanja and I’m a 20-something food, beauty and decor enthusiast. I love coming up with new recipes, whether it’s a cake or a homemade bath salt. I live in Austria with my two cats Chandler und Joey.
I always loved being creative and sharing my ideas with others, so it is no surprise that I started blogging. All of this first started out as a food blog. I always thought that good recipes shouldn’t be hidden from the world and kept secret but rather should be shared, so people can enjoy good food together. Cooking for my family and friends always gave me much joy, but I wanted to take it a step further…and that’s when Home Baked Bliss happened. After about a year, I noticed that I had so many ideas and things I wanted to try aside from the food. That’s when HBB officially transitioned into a lifestyle blog.
Beside blogging, I work for a Swiss recipe website part-time. I also do freelance photography work, mostly food photography because that is my passion.
Some of my favourite posts are speculoos tiramisu, how to make tub tea and rose lotion bars.
Here are a couple of random facts about me:
- I love all things lavender
- My favorite book is Julius Caesar by Shakespeare
- I am a Christian and my faith is very important to me
- The only dessert I can never refuse is ice cream
- I am a perfectionist and love order and symmetry
- My favorite objects to photograph are beverages and cupcakes
I hope you enjoy browsing through my virtual home here and find ideas which inspire you. ♥
Let’s stay in touch! If you like my site be sure to follow me on social media.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Home-Baked-Bliss-1767820030117192/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HomeBakedBliss
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.at/homebakedbliss/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/homebakedbliss/