HI! My name is Natanja and I’m a 20-something food, beauty and decor enthusiast. I love coming up with new recipes, whether it is a cake or a homemade bath salt. I live together with my husband and our two cats, Joey and Chandler in the beautiful country of Switzerland. We love living here, however officially I’m from Austria. Do I ever get homesick? No, not yet at least.
I always loved being creative and sharing my ideas with others, so it is no surprise that I started blogging. All of this first started out as a food blog. I always thought that good recipes shouldn’t be hidden from the world and kept secret but rather should be shared, so people can enjoy good food together. Cooking for my husband, parents and friends always gave me much joy, but I wanted to take it a step further…and that’s when Home Baked Bliss happened. After about a year, I noticed that I had so many ideas and things I wanted to try aside from the food. That’s when Home Baked Bliss officially transitioned into a lifestyle blog.
Besides blogging, I am studying Web Development in Zürich. I also do freelance photography work, mostly food photography for obvious reasons. 🙂 Combining studying, blogging and running a household can sometimes be very stressful. To relax I like cuddling on the couch with my husband and watching a good movie together or reading recipe books with a cup of tea.
Here are a couple of random facts about me:
- I love all things lavender
- My favorite book is Julius Caesar by Shakespeare
- I am a Christian and my faith is very important to me
- I have a weakness for interior stores
- I am a perfectionist, I love order and symmetry
- In the summertime I eat half a melon every single day
I hope you enjoy browsing through my virtual home here and find ideas which inspire you. ♥
Let’s stay in touch! If you like my site be sure to follow me on social media.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Home-Baked-Bliss-1767820030117192/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HomeBakedBliss
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.at/homebakedbliss/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/homebakedbliss/