Apricot Coconut Bites
Perfect as a quick summer snack these healthy and easy to make Apricot Coconut Bites will brighten any day.
Healthy energy bites such as these sweet and tropical apricot coconut bites are one of my favourite guilt-free desserts to make. They come together in no time, don’t require any baking and can be packed up and taken with easily. Snacking on the go is important for keeping your blood sugar stable and staying energized throughout the day. What tastier way to do that than with these adorable little bites right here?
The mixture of apricots and coconut is super refreshing and the cashews are a nice subtle base. The best thing however, is how easy and quick this recipe is. In 15min (10min is you roll them fast) you can enjoy homemade, healthy and yummy little snack bites. Enjoy them as a guilt-free snack pre or post workout, in the morning, on the go,,.. and enjoy the taste of summer.Print
These tasty apricot coconut bites make a delicious healthy snack for in-between.
- 80g unsalted roasted* cashews (1/2 cup)
- 45g unsweetened shredded coconut (3/4 cups)
- 190g dried apricots (1 and 1/2 cup)
- sweetener of choice – depending on how sweet the dried apricots are
- extra shredded coconut for rolling
- Combine cashews and shredded coconut in your food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Then add in the apricots and sweetener (if using) and blend until you reach a cookie dough-like consistency.
- Roll into bite-sized balls and then roll into the shredded coconut.
*Feel free to use raw cashews instead of roasted. I personally prefer the flavor of roasted cashews.
MORE FROM MY SITE
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, but these are all products I highly recommend. I won’t put anything on this page that I haven’t verified and/or personally used.